Ancient civilizations worshipped female deities, and women were the leaders, counselors, and healers of nations. However, through various historical events, such as the arrival of Christianity in many cultures, the worship of the goddess was lost. In this book, author Tanishka shares the long-lost ancient culture of the goddess. This book unveils:
- The history of the ancient goddess traditions
- The 7 Goddess archetypes and their chakras
- A woman's life stages and how to transition into each one
- The 3 goddess paths of initiation used by ancient priestesses
- Tools for understanding and aligning with the cycles of nature
- Rituals and exercises to reconnect with your inner goddess
and much more!
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.